- Vastly improve your safety and pedal response when you use the StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit
- Designed with a clear abrasion-resistant cover to protect against chafing
- Quality and performance tested to withstand 4,500 psi of pressure
- Does not expand and contract like other rubber brake lines
- Easy, direct replacement for your OEM stock brake lines
- Made to outperform your OEM spongy rubber lines
- Meticulously lined with woven stainless-steel braid
- Engineered to ensure a consistent brake pressure
- Manufacturing using strong Teflon material
- DOT-compliant and street legal
- Protected by a 90-Day Warranty
Brake stronger for longer when you upgrade to the StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit, which comes made to outperform your OEM spongy rubber lines. Each brake system comes designed with a clear abrasion-resistant cover to protect against chaffing and has been performance tested to withstand 4,500 psi of pressure. Imagine no chaffing, which is exactly what you get with the included clear abrasion-resistant cover.
The unit will not expand or contract like other rubber brake lines and is a perfect direct replacement for your factory stock brake lines. It's better to have a safe and tested braking system than sketchy brakes. The meticulously lined woven stainless-steel and Teflon braid is manufactured to last you a long time and is an integrated part of creating these state-of-the-art brakes. The braid will not rust or corrode and will withstand contact with brake fluid.
You'll love the steady braking pressure and the enhanced pedal feels as you cruise the roads during any weather and driving conditions. The system decreases the delay in your response as a driver and real-time deceleration, so your brakes react as quickly as you need them to. StopTech has nearly a decade of experience and testing behind its brake lines and is street-legal and compliant with all DOT regulations. NAPA proudly sells the StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit with a 90-Day Warranty.