- Help pick up the slack with SuperSprings Helper Springs when your truck is hauling large cargo
- Enjoy a pleasant drive thanks to tight control without wobbling and up to 30% reduction in sway and sag
- Elevate your capacity to 2,000, 3,000 or 5,000 pounds (range of light to full-size vehicles)
- Perfect aftermarket part for vans, trucks and RVs nearing max towing capacity
- Simply install onto your rear leaf springs
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty (persona usel) or a 2-Year Warranty (commercial use)
The best haulers still need some assistance from time to time. If you need a bit of cushion when your pickup, van or RV is pushing to the max, go with the SuperSprings Helper Springs. Take advantage of improved handling, reduced wobbling, advanced sway control and no body rolls with this upgrade to your existing rear leaf springs.
Your Helper Springs are always there when you need them. This state-of-the-art suspension part retains the "I-Beam" or "torsion tube" positioning at all times to engage in an instant. From light trucking to heavy-duty vehicles, expect to gain a 2,000, 3,000 or 5,000 pound capacity.
One-hour installation is designed for at-home mechanics and DIY enthusiasts using existing hand tools. NAPA is proud to offer the SuperSprings Helper Springs with a 5-Year Warranty (personal) or a 2-Year Warranty (commercial).