- Acquire the latest in strong, dependable ropes when you buy the Superwinch Synthetic Winch Rope
- Constructed using a distinctive Samthane coating, which blocks frazzling and erosion
- Choose from several different lengths and arrangements to suit your winch's needs
- Manufactured using Dybeema SK-75 HMPE from Samson Rope
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
Like all hard-working equipment, over time, it gets older and needs to be replaced, and this is especially true for winch ropes, which you want to keep from getting worn down because they can snap. If you happen to run a Superwinch, getting a new synthetic rope has never been simpler because Superwinch makes it easy to select which Superwinch Synthetic Winch Rope is best for you based on your winch's model.
Each Superwinch Rope is generously covered in a distinctive Samthane coating, which blocks frazzling and erosion so that this rope will last you a long time. Samson Rope Technologies has outdone itself and manufactured every rope using Dyneema SK-75 HMPE, also known as "the world's strongest fiber." A 12-strand single braid provides the optimal amount of durability-to-weight ratio without any bulkiness.
Superwinch is a trusted brand with professional, classic automotive accessories that have stood the test of time. You can pick from the various lengths and arrangements per your needs. NAPA proudly sells the Superwinch Synthetic Winch Rope protected with a 1-Year Warranty.