- Harness the power and agility needed to tackle towing with the Superwinch Talon Series Winch
- Utilizes a gearbox end-mounted disc brake for peak performance
- Features a 2-Stage planetary gearbox for improved torque
- Strengthened rope constructed with synthetic materials
- Performance-enhanced Solenoid
- Comes with LED remote control
- Has a 9,500-lb pull rating
- Supported by a 1-Year Warranty
Towing larger hauls can be a fickle process. When accounting for the heavyweight of cargo, your actions need to be delicate and intentional. Maneuvering your hauls to minimize room for error is key to successful towing. Get fast and controlled pulling power with the Superwinch Talon Series Winch.
With the strength of a synthetic cable that takes away the heat-induced braking from the rope storage drum, your Superwinch Talon Series provides an innovative solution through a gearbox end-mounted disc brake that creates cooling qualities. This gearbox is a 2-Stage spur/2-Stage planetary that sets the stage for maximizing torque while pulling your load. Your Superwinch Talon also features a high-performing VS4 Solenoid that's sealed shut, three-point stabilized and Gore valve vented. Included in your Superwinch package is a smart-coil-corded remote control with LED backlights for additional convenience.
NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Superwinch Talon Series Winch with a 1-Year Warranty.