- The Superwinch UT3000 Utilitarian Winch offers high-powered performance in a compact setup
- The pull-and-turn free spooling clutch and dynamic braking for ultimate control
- Full protection for circuit breakers and a weather-sealed solenoid for safe operation
- Comes with 12 feet of wire cable and remote control
- Easy installation thanks to included mounting plate
- Features a whopping 3,000 pounds of pull
- A 1-Year Warranty is included
There's never a good time to have the sudden realization: "Wow, a winch would be really helpful right now!" Having a winch on hand doesn't just help you breathe a little easier, it can be the difference between a great day adventuring outdoors and a really bad day. Whether you're lifting a snow plow or loading your mower into the trailer, there's no need to overburden your gear with added weight. Now you can enjoy lightweight and low-profile utility with the Superwinch UT3000 Utility Winch.
Your Superwinch UT3000 Utility Winch has a full metal planetary gear train with a pull-and-turn free spooling clutch and dynamic braking, and it can draw up to 3,000 pounds. The goal should always be safety, so the Superwinch UT3000 Utility Winch offers helpful features like bi-directional dynamic braking that helps to lessen the chance of winch rope slippage in the event of a power outage.
Additionally, the removable clevis pin is kept in place with a hook latched to the rope thimble. With a conventional four-way roller fairlead attached to the included mounting plate, you can be confident this winching system is safe. A weather-sealed solenoid and circuit breaker are additional fail-safes for the rig. Your purchase also includes a remote control with a 12 foot cable, and a 1-Year Warranty.