- Get the clearance and size you want for your receiver using the Surco Receiver Adapter or Extender
- Convert any 1.25-inch receiver into a 2-inch receiver, suitable for most hitch-mounted accessories
- Provides 2 inches onto the length of the receiver to clear rear-mounted spare tires
- Corrosion-resistant Black powder-coat design
- Choose from an 8-inch or 12-inch extension
- Engineered with durable steel
- Backed by a 90-Day Warranty
Occasionally a spare tire can block the way of a hitch-mounted rack or carrier. Have you ever found yourself needing a bigger receiver but stuck with a smaller hitch? The Surco Receiver Adapter or Extender provides exactly what you need to solve these roadblocks, providing you with the size you want and the clearance you need.
The Surco Adapter Extender can convert any 1.25-inch receiver into a 2-inch receiver, and is suitable for nearly any hitch-mounted accessory. The Surco Adapter Extender also provides 2 inches onto the length of the receiver to clear rear-mounted spare tires, bike racks and cargo carriers. You do not have to remove the spare tire from your vehicle to have the space you need with an adapter extender.
Easily mount smaller racks because the adapter converts a 1.25-inch into 2 inches! The Surco Receiver Adapter or Extender comes engineered with solid steel and a rust-resistant Black powder-coat design. NAPA is proud to sell the ARB E-Z Tire Deflator, backed by a 90-Day Warranty.