- The Takeda Air Intake system takes your vehicle's performance potential to a whole new level
- Anodized polished aluminum tubing resists oxidation and maintains a premium finish without the need for routine upkeep
- Three different systems are offered based on the vehicle application:
- Attack Cold Air Intake: Brings in colder, thicker air from beneath the front bumper
- Retain Intake: Short ram horsepower that can be installed without removing the bumper. Certain models come with Wrinkle Black heat shield
- Link Conversion Intake: Cold air intake that can be converted into a short ram by removing a segment
- Takeda's synthetic Pro Dry S filters are made with four layers of synthetic fabric
- Attack and Link Intakes come with a Takeda Synthetics Pre-Filter to keep out water and particulates .005 inches and larger, preventing damage to the filter
- Backed by a 2-Year Warranty
Japanese influences in design, craftsmanship and quality, are paired with premium components and meticulous, proven engineering. Takeda Air Intakes from aFe combine all these to bring you a truly advanced range of systems. If you're looking to boost your engine's horsepower and torque, Takeda has three alternative intakes to choose from:
The Attack Cold Air Intake brings in the coldest, densest air possible, improving combustion quality and engine efficiency. The Takeda Retain is their Short Ram series that features a bolt-on design that comes with a Wrinkle Black head shield on certain models to ensure hot air from the engine bay stays out of the intake. Last but far from least, the Takeda Link is a cold air intake that can be easily converted to a Short Ram by removing the secondary tube.
Your Takeda Air Intake System features a quality aluminum intake tube that is polished to a mirror finish. Rust and oxidation are no problem thanks to the transparent anodized coating, keeping your intake system looking showroom ready at all times. The included oil-free filters offer Pro Dry S Technology that uses synthetic 4-layer media that is easier to clean than the outdated foam media and will last the lifetime of your car. A Takeda Pre-Filter is also included in both the Attack and Link intakes, catching and pre-filtering particulates that measure .005 inches and larger. The Pre-Filter also works to effectively protect against water and mud.
Your Takeda Air Intake System has been built and adjusted specifically for your vehicle's year, make, and model to ensure the best possible performance. It also comes with a 2-Year Warranty on defects.