- Optimize how efficiently your vehicle runs when you use the TEIN H. Tech Lowering Springs
- Manufactured using a durable chrome vanadium design
- TEIN Silencer Rubbers included for your convenience
- Significantly lessen squat, body roll, and nosedive
- Efficiently drops your vehicle around 1.2 inches
- Finished in a rust-resistant Gold powder coat
- Conveniently sold in a set of 4
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
Suspension upgrades mean the world to drivers who care about how their ride feels because of their vast impact on how you drive. So, choose a set of 4 TEIN H. Tech Lowering Springs if you want something solid and reputable. These springs give your car a visible 1.2-inch drop, considerably improve your ability to maintain a straight line, and give you a unique and upgraded appearance.
You must lower your vehicle with specially adjusted lowering springs to reduce squatting while accelerating, body roll when cornering, and nosedive when stopping. Immediately following installation, you'll see your car change into the fast racer it was designed to be.
The Tech Springs come engineered using durable Chrome Vanadium and are finished in a rust-resistant gold powder coating. They also include noise-canceling TEIN Silencer Rubbers for your added convenience. You'll love how rigorously tested this system is to guarantee a robust suspension from the front to the back.