- Create the lowrider of your dreams with the standout TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs
- Gain a 1.5-inch drop while still correcting your nosedive, body roll and acceleration squat
- Fabricated from robust chrome vanadium spring steel
- Finished with a corrosion-fighting, two-step powder coating
- Customized for a precise application to your specific vehicle
- Comes in groups of four with a 1-Year Warranty
You’ve customized your prized vehicle for that street racer look, and now it is time to get low. To be specific, a 1.5-inch drop lower. But this aftermarket DIY upgrade isn’t just for show. You also want to revel in improved performance and advanced road domination. Take advantage of the lowered center of gravity that is sure to squash braking nosedive, body rolls and acceleration squat.
The TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs do not allow more than a 5mm sag thanks to a spring rate of 163 lbs/in in the front and 213 lbs/in in the rear. Your new lowering springs are crafted from chrome vanadium steel and coated in an anti-rust, dual-stage finish.
Your TEIN Springs pair with both original and aftermarket shocks, while also being engineered for your exact make and model. These springs are aggressively road tested in the U.S. and come with a 1-Year Limited Warranty.