- The TeraFlex Coil Spring Base Lift Kit boosts your Jeep's ground clearance for an elevated driving experience
- The ideal upgrade to get more flex and movement for your off-road Wrangler
- Designed with linear rate coil springs
- Longer shocks should be installed (sold separately)
- Accommodates oversized tires
- Limited Lifetime Warranty included
Most Jeep enthusiasts would argue that the iconic Wrangler was purpose-built to go off-road. But the ground clearance and ride height of your Jeep Wrangler will need a boost before you can take it on your first adventures in the backcountry. You can lift your Jeep while removing the factory rake for an even ride, front to back, with the TeraFlex Coil Spring Base Lift Kit.
Your TeraFlex coil Spring Base Lift Kit offers an array of options that make it perfect for rugged outdoor rides. The quick-disconnect sway bar enables you to increase off-road mobility without affecting how your Wrangler drives down the road. Specially-designed linear rate coil springs are perfect for off-roading and rock-crawling. You can select the ideal set for you because your TeraFlex Coil Spring Base Lift Kit comes with everything but shock absorbers (longer shocks are required).
Most Jeepers can install the system in a matter of hours with the help of the accompanying mounting hardware. Limited Lifetime Warranty included.