- Enhance your capped truck's cargo capacity with the Thule TracRac CapRac Rack System
- Two concealed fasteners with ZEMAC powder-coated swivel bases
- Dual powder-coated aluminum crossbars
- Lightweight 6000 series aluminum only weighs 26 pounds
- Simple to assemble with minimal drilling required
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your truck's camper shell transforms your truck bed into a covered storage space, but it also takes away valuable racking ability for cargo hauls. Thankfully, you can enhance your rooftop cargo power in addition to your cap or shell with the Thule TracRac CapRac Rack System.
Whether it's campsite gear or job site materials, this heavy-duty rack system is made to lug it all. The streamlined design won't increase drag, nor will the 26-pound rack weigh your vehicle down. The lightweight, bullet-shaped aluminum crossbars are dual powder coated with an airfoil strip heading each bar. Your racks come with dual concealed fasteners and swivel bases that are powder coated for rust protection.
Installation is a breeze thanks to adjustable tie-downs and quick-release clamp knobs. Just mount your rack and load up as much cargo as your cap can take, and you're ready to tackle any job, road trip or hardware store visit. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Thule TracRac CapRac Rack System with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.