- With a Thule TracRac Contractor Steel Ladder Rack, you can transport ladders, logs, and other lengthy goods without sacrificing truck bed space
- Robust and lightweight 1.5-inch square tubing
- Zinc base coat with Black Powder coating for maximum corrosion resistance
- Adaptable horizontal positioning; adjust by up to 15 degrees
- Telescoping arms with a range of 22 inches to 37 inches and a carrying capacity of 250 pounds
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
It's a simple fact of life any contractor or handyperson knows well: most ladders just don't fit in the bed of a truck. Or, if they do, they won't lay flat and transport securely (precisely how many ladders meet their end on the side of the highway). Not to mention you waste all the storage capacity of your truck bed. Overall, it's an inefficient system, and the same goes for anything else longer than your truck bed. If you need to be able to safely and efficiently haul longer cargo and work equipment, your answer is a Thule TracRac Contractor Steel Ladder Rack.
The 1.5-inch square tubing, which is crafted using robust 14-gauge steel, assures that you can carry up to 250 pounds of gear without worry. The maximum in rust protection is achieved by combining a zinc base coating with a tough black powder coat finish. Your Thule TracRac Contractor Steel Ladder Rack is built to last, and it will almost certainly outlast your vehicle.
This ladder rack's adaptability allows it to be used for almost any job. The telescoping arms can be adjusted from 22 inches to 37 inches, providing you with plenty of room to secure your belongings. You can modify the horizontal angle of the support arms by around 15 degrees by resetting the angle brace. Some drilling is necessary, and Thule offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on your rack.