- Safely transport your lengthiest loads with Thule TracRac Pro2 Truck Rack
- Ideal for hauling long cargo like lumber, ladders, or paddle boards and more
- Features anodized Aluminum crossbars with double-layered Powder Coat finish
- Universal fit - readily attaches to truck bed rails without causing damage to your paint
- Comes with padded clamp mounts, Aluminum tie-downs, arc cleats, and a toolbox mounting kit
- Rigid construction that saves weight - safely withstands 800 pounds while weighing only 55 pounds
- Made in the United States of America
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
When choosing just the right truck bed rack, you already know the crucial selling points are: strength, durability, and reliability. But what if you could have all of that, plus versatility? With the Thule TracRac Pro2 Truck Rack, you can outfit your rig with the toughest truck bed rack on the job site - capable of hauling ladders, timber, and more, and then take the same truck to the lake for the weekend with your kayak, canoe, and water skis without missing a beat. You get all this in a fun and functional rack that's as simple to install as it is to remove.
Your Thule TracRac Pro2 Truck Rack is both lightweight and extremely strong, capable of carrying up to 800 pounds of cargo without buckling or warping. Best of all, there's no need to worry about added weight - the rack itself weighs only 55 pounds. Combined with the simple no-drill installation, you're able to swiftly and easily install and uninstall your ladder rack whenever you want. Fastening your freight is a breeze thanks to the included crossbar tie-downs, plus four cleats incorporated into your pillars for additional structural reinforcement.
This truck bed rack is crafted using anodized Aluminum that's finished with a double-layer Powder Coat that makes it rust and corrosion-resistant. The padded clamp mounts are simple to use and will not scratch or stain your paint. This rack can be used with under-the-rail bed liners and even has a toolbox mounting kit built-in. Your rack is manufactured with pride in the United States and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.