- Turn your van into a cargo-hauling beast with the Thule TracRac Van Roof Rack
- Can transport loads up to 750 pounds
- Choose from a one, two or three crossbar rack for optimal support
- Powder-coated ZEMAC aluminum base prevents rust
- Two adjustable, sliding tie-downs come with each crossbar
- Installs directly onto gutters, no power tools necessary
- Crossbars feature extended width (65 inches)
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you're not using the precious space above your van, you're missing out big time. What if you could suddenly use your roof to haul lumber, surfboards and ladders with ease? Maximize your van's cargo capacity and take professional jobs, vacations and adventures to the next level with the Thule TracRac Van Roof Rack.
Get ready to take on cargo that can get as heavy as 750 pounds and 20 feet in length. The American-made Thule TracRac Van Roof Rack will turn your van into something impressive whether your rack comes with one, two or three crossbars. Constructed with reliable ZEMAC aluminum bases and layered with a rust-resistant powder coat, your TracVan Rack will weather the elements without succumbing to deterioration. With each crossbar, you'll find two adjustable tie-down straps that allow for easy sliding and maneuvering, so you can take on different types of loads. Lightweight and aerodynamic, your TracVan Rack is an effortless addition to your van that won't add unnecessary drag or noise. At 65 inches in width, these crossbars are made to handle cargo challenges that keep average vans at bay.
Evolve your van into something great with the Thule TracRac Van Roof Rack that's easy to install and helpful to have no matter what your lifestyle looks like. For vehicles with curved gutters, check out our TracVan Shim Kit to get balanced rack placement. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Thule TracRac Van Roof Rack with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.