Titan Fuel Tanks 4020208 fits the following vehicles:
- 2008-2018 Ford F-250
- 2008-2018 Ford F-350
- 2008-2018 Ford F-450
- The Titan Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel System keeps you out of a tough spot by storing an extra 30 gallons of diesel fuel behind your spare tire
- System includes mounting hardware, a filler kit, and an electronic controller/monitor
- Lightweight military-grade Polyethylene material only weighs 30 pounds when empty
- Offers twice the fuel capacity of most current American diesel pickups
- Made in the United States of America
- A Lifetime Warranty is included
As the driver of a diesel-powered truck, you know that one of the biggest headaches can be finding a reliable place to fill up your fuel tank. But now, you're just one simple installation away from more than doubling the diesel fuel capacity of your pickup truck! It may seem like it's way too good to be true, but the Titan Spare Tire Auxiliary Fuel System is the answer to your biggest fuel-finding frustrations.
Your Titan Spare Tire Auxiliary System mounts securely to your spare tire location. It provides you with extra fuel without taking up cargo space or compromising your carrying capabilities. Because the military-grade cross-linked Polyethylene construction weighs only 30 pounds, it's lightweight and simple to set up even by yourself. The kit comes with everything you'll need for a complete installation, including a brushed aluminum fuel door that can be mounted on the sidewall of your truck or inside the bed.
This backup tank can be conveniently transferred while on the road or during a lengthy vacation. Each system comes with a filler kit, an electronic monitor, and a control device that operates from the driver's seat. The computerized system provides you complete control and freedom, and best of all, the peace of mind knowing you have a sufficient fuel supply to get you where you need to go and then some. The product is made in the United States and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.