- With the Titan Travel Trekker In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank System, you can get an extra 50 gallons of diesel fuel for your ride
- The cross-linked polymer construction with no welds never rusts or deteriorates
- Fuel transfer is controlled electronically, and reports and fuel levels are provided
- Works with most truck bed covers and hitches thanks to the low profile design
- All DOT FMCSA Title 49 standards are met
- Made proudly in the USA (patent # 9174528)
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Driving a diesel pickup truck has a lot of advantages, but it also has some drawbacks. Finding diesel fuel at an affordable price, for example, tends to be a constant headache. And if you're on the road in a more remote area, it can be next to impossible. Don't go through the hassle or worse, risk being stranded in the middle of nowhere. With your Titan Travel Trekker In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank System installed in your truck bed, you have ready access to an additional 50 gallons of diesel fuel for your journey!
Your fuel reserve is easily released and monitored using the simple electronic controls. The military-grade, cross-linked polymer construction of the Titan Travel Trekker In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank System is the key to its success. This long-lasting substance is more durable than steel and even outlasts aluminum, and it's just as lightweight. Titan put these tanks through a thorough and punishing testing process by filling and then dropping them from a height of thirty feet onto steel plates to ensure their long-lasting strength. The rigorous manufacturing standards paid off because not a single drop of diesel fuel was lost. This tank is almost unbreakable thanks to its seamless no-weld design, and most dents from impacts can be popped out in the blink of an eye.
The Titan Travel Trekker In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank System pumps fuel from the top of the tank, which is safer and more environmentally beneficial than gravity flow systems. Your compact auxiliary fuel tank is also designed to reduce sloshing, weighs only 70 pounds, and meets all DOT FMCSA requirements. It's easy to clean with soap and water. This patented tank is manufactured with pride right here in the United States. It comes with a Lifetime Warranty.