- Trident BruteBoard Running Boards are a bold and brawny boost for your rig
- Extra-broad 6-inch surface area is rugged and reliable
- Features texturized full-width step pad for enhanced grip
- Installation is simple and requires no drilling
- There are two finishes to choose from:
- Black Powder Coat (3-Year Warranty)
- Polished Stainless Steel (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
From your boots to your truck, "big" is a way of life! Why skimp on the size when it comes to truck accessories? For a big truck, you need running boards that are formidable in size and strength to ensure you can keep up with the big boys. The robust construction and super-broad step area on the Trident BruteBoard Running Boards complement the sizable profile of your prodigious pickup.
Your Trident BruteBoard Running Boards are made of a tough, 1.2mm Stainless or Mild Steel and measure a whopping 6-inches across. End caps made of polypropylene plastic are fitted on either end for a smooth and striking appearance. A texturized step pad reaches the entire width of these boards, providing a secure step on every inch. No additional drilling is necessary for installation because each board attaches to the mounting holes that came predrilled from the factory.
If you live by the words "go big or go home," BruteBoard Running Boards from Trident are the perfect addition to your pickup. These sturdy running boards are available in your choice of two great finishes: the resilient Black Powder Coat finish that comes with a 3-Year Warranty, or the mirror-polished Stainless Steel finish that comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.