- All the power, strength and beauty of a charging bull can be found on the front end of your truck with the Trident Maverick Bull Bar
- Constructed from a single piece of mandrel bent 304 Stainless Steel
- 3" Diameter designed specifically to fit your truck or SUV
- Comes in Polished Stainless Steel or Black Powder Coat finishes
- Installation is simple - in most cases, no drilling is necessary
- Offered with a Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel, and 3-Year Warranty on Black Powder Coat
Expecting the unexpected is all part of a day's work, whether you're spraying mud, conquering some off-road trails, or simply blazing your daily trail through the concrete jungle. And though your truck or SUV may appear to have a sturdy front end, the most seasoned driver always knows that bounding deer, tumbling debris, and other drivers are all waiting to rearrange the beautiful face of your beloved ride. If you're in the market to reinforce the front end of your truck with a mean-looking accent piece, look no further than the Trident Maverick Bull Bar.
Any element is forced to back down when it comes face-to-face with your heavy-duty Trident Maverick Bull Bar; it's a super-tough protection measure that takes zero bull. This push bar has been crafted using a sturdy, single piece of CNC-milled and mandrel-bent 304 Stainless Steel that's three inches in diameter, and you know that's gonna pack a whopping punch. An easy-to-remove skid plate is included, as well as mounting hardware for LED bars on select models. These allow you to make quick and simple adjustments to fully customize your push bar profile.
This bull bar is designed to match the front end of your specific make and model vehicle, so installation is a breeze. On the majority of vehicles, no cutting or drilling is required and the bull bar bolts straight to the existing holes in your truck or SUV's frame. You can choose the best finish to complete your truck's look: gleaming, polished Stainless Steel or an aggressive, stealthy Black Powder Coat. The Polished Stainless finish carries a Lifetime Warranty, and the Black Powder Coat carries a 3-Year Warranty.