- Get in and out of your truck on the right foot with the tough, hard-working Trident OnBoard Step Boards
- Steps are 5" wide and feature boldly textured step pads
- Pads are manufactured using UV-resistant polymers that are formulated to last for the long haul
- Lightweight and durable airplane grade extruded aluminum body
- Textured E-Coat ensures a weather-resistant and corrosion-resistant barrier
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
One simple fact is well known in the world of pickup trucks and pickup truck owners: nine times out of ten, the meaner and more hardcore your truck looks, the harder it will be to get in and out of the cab. In the past, truck owners risked losing every hard-earned ounce of cool they had poured into their rig by installing dinky-looking running boards. But now with Trident OnBoard Step Boards, you get a mean look and aggressive profile along with a broad, expansive foot area with 5 inch wide stepping surfaces.
You'll probably notice right away that your new Trident OnBoard Step Boards are surprisingly lightweight. That's because the folks at Trident designed them using aircraft-grade extruded aluminum. That means you'll have a solid stepping surface that won't add a lot of weight and cost you later at the gas pump. The exclusive eye-catching drop-down design is finished off with an aggressive texturized surface on each step pad. This material is crafted from a UV-resistant polymer step pad that will not only resist fading for years to come but also keep your foot firmly in place as you get in and out of your truck in nasty weather.
Each set of step boards have been specially designed to match the measurements of your cab to ensure a correct, uniform fit. They're finished with a texturized E-Coat that resists water damage, corrosion and denting. These step boards arrive at your door with all of the mounting brackets and hardware you need for installation. You also receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty.