- With a Trimax Receiver & Coupler Lock Set, you can secure all your towing components
- Accessories like hitch balls, tow plugs, drawbars, and hitch-mount cargo carriers can be attached to your receiver using a receiver lock
- The coupler lock prevents coupler from being opened and safeguards against theft or unauthorized towing
- Constructed with hardened Steel
- Three coupler sizes available: 2-1/2-inch, 3-1/2-inch, and 7/8-inch
- Fits 5/8-inch pin openings (Class III, IV, and V)
- Tamper-proof: cannot be bent, broken, pried open, or drilled out
- Each package has one coupler lock and one receiver lock
- Choose from Chrome or Polished Stainless Steel finish
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Towing is a risky operation even before you start worrying about thieves. But with a Trimax Receiver & Coupler Lock Set, you can rest assured that all components of your towing system are safe, secure and can't be stolen.
Your Trimax Receiver & Coupler Lock Set comes with two locks: first, a receiver lock that makes sure everything is securely attached to your vehicle's hitch receiver, and second, a coupler lock that keeps your trailer from being stolen. If someone can't open the coupler, they won't be able to drive off with your trailer, and none of your favorite and necessary accessories will be broken or stolen. Because they are made of steel, these locks are tamper-resistant and can't be bent, broken, pried open, or drilled out. There are three different sizes of couplers, and there are Class III, IV, and V hitches. You can choose between two finishes, and installing these locks couldn't be easier.
Installing the Trimax Receiver & Coupler Lock Set is an investment in the future of your towing system. It keeps everything in good shape and your mind at ease. Your purchase is supported by a Lifetime Warranty.