- The Trimax Trailer Lock keeps thieves from unhitching your trailer
- Quality craftsmanship uses either die-cast or hardened Steel
- Fits into the coupler and locks for 360-degree protection that can't be broken
- No false locking thanks to the unique 1/2-turn system
- Fits most common couplers from 1-7/8-inch to 2-5/16-inch
- Ballistic grade nylon housing hammer blows
- The keyhole cover keeps out dirt, grime, and bad weather
- Type A high-security keys resist bending and drill-out
- Weighs 6 pounds and has 5/8-inch, 16-millimeter Steel shackles
- Double ratcheting lock system is 3/8-inches and features 6 teeth
- Setup is simple and straightforward
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how much traveling you do, how many places you see, or how often you use your trailer, it probably sits unattended at least some of the time. It's those times that your trailer becomes most vulnerable to theft. Use a Trimax Trailer Coupler Lock during these times to keep thieves from taking your trailer.
Your Trimax Trailer Coupler Lock makes sure that would-be thieves can't make off with your trailer. The die-cast metal or solid hardened Steel is nearly impenetrable. This trailer lock fits over your coupler and protects it from all sides. It has built-in protections against hammer blows, drilling, and prying. The Trimax Trailer Lock works with couplers of all sizes, from 1-7/8-inch to 2-5/16-inch, and most of the most popular brands, like Bulldog and Fulton. This trailer lock is 6 pounds and has a dual ratchet locking system with 6 teeth and a 3/8-inch diameter. This is the answer to your trailer theft worries because it is easy to put on and can't be broken.
There's no reason to leave your trailer without any protection. With a Trimax Trailer Lock, you can keep it where it is and use it for many years. Your purchase comes with a Lifetime Warranty.