- Upgrade your prized pickup with the long-lasting comfort provided by Tuff Country EZ-Ride Coil Springs
- Gain up to 6 inches in elevation (make and model dependent), which is fixed to guarantee the lift level
- Shot-peened for more robust tensile strength and resilient performance
- Springs are finished with a corrosion-fighting, black powder coat
- Purchase a set of two for either the front or back of your truck
Just because you pursue a rough-and-tumble lifestyle when off-roading with the crew, doesn’t mean you don’t want a quiet, comfortable ride when driving around in town. With the Tuff Country EZ-Ride Coil Springs, you no longer have to choose between strength and smoothness.
Gain 2 to 6 inches of lift (make and model specific) with your aftermarket Tuff Country Coil Springs. Your springs are shot-peened to elevate their tensile force and long-term reliability.
The EZ-Ride Coil Springs are coated with an anti-rust black powder finish, which is tough enough for enduring those bumpy backroad trails. Order a set of two for either your front or back truck suspension.