- The Tuff Country EZ-Ride SX6000 Gas Shocks are designed for smaller and mid-size trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps
- Twin-tube construction is charged with cellular gas to limit fading
- Multi-stage valving allows for improved control and handling
- Polyurethane bushings provide a smooth ride both on the road and off
- Add up to 6 inches of lift depending on your vehicle
- NOTE: Boots must be purchased separately for a complete look & protection from rust/dirt
- A Lifetime Warranty is included
If you drive a mid-size or small truck, SUV, or Jeeps, you can install Tuff Country SX6000 Shock Absorbers and get a premium shock upgrade. Whether you're on the freeway or the trails, they are designed for a comfortable ride. They can accommodate a broad range of roadblocks and driving situations thanks to their multi-stage valving.
Your Tuff Country EZ-Ride SX6000 Shocks are cellular gas charged to minimize fading. Their twin-tube design and polyurethane bushings offer a responsive ride on the road with just enough rebound to enhance off-road control. Shock boots are not included; get a pair of Tuff Country Shock Boots for unique style and defense against corrosion and dirt.
Individual Tuff Country SX6000 Shock Absorbers are available for purchase and have distinct front- or rear-specific designs. Backed by the Limited Lifetime Warranty of Tuff Country.