- The UWS 5th Wheel Truck Tool Box adds a sturdy and accessible toolbox to your pickup
- Structure is a single piece of .058-inch aluminum
- MicroSeal gasket keeps contents safe from moisture and debris
- Lid features injected foam for rigid strength and opens easily to a full 90 degrees
- The space-saving design allows for 5th-wheel hitch clearance
- Secure, corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel locking handles
- Choose your preferred finish: Black or Polished
- Made in the United States of America
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
Coming in a very close second after the pickup truck, the truck bed tool box is one of humanity's greatest achievements. However, one of the most common issues with truck bed tool boxes is that they tend to be located near the cab at the rear of the truck bed, even though it would be much quicker to load and unload a toolbox from the tailgate. With the UWS 5th Wheel Truck Tool Box, you can now install a toolbox that you can access without having to crawl into your truck bed.
Your UWS 5th Wheel Truck Tool Box is made of robust 0.058-inch Aluminum and has a sturdy, one-piece base. The foam-injected lid is lined with a MicroSeal gasket to keep your gear clean and dry, and the lid itself opens to a full 90° for easy access. Self-opening struts mechanically open and close the box without slamming the lid shut. The stainless steel key-lock handles are situated facing your tailgate, so a locking tailgate will offer an extra layer of security to this versatile tool storage unit.
You can choose between a corrosion-resistant Black or Polished finish, whichever complements your style. The versatile opening and closing actuation can be accessed from either side of your truck thanks to a connecting rod. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer your truck bed tool box from UWS 5th Wheel and it's made in the United States. Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.