- Locking up your heavy, greasy tools won't block your rear window visibility with the UWS Low Profile Crossover Toolbox
- Robust one-piece aluminum fabrication includes patented RigidCore foam-filled lid that will not bend or warp
- Designed for full-size and mid-size pickups to sit two inches lower than a standard truck bed toolbox
- Choose from three finish options: Bright Aluminum, Matte Black or Gloss Black
- Gas strut mechanism assists with access when your arms are loaded
- Manufactured in the U.S. with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don’t sabotage the sleek, stylish composition of your well-maintained pickup truck in order to keep your tools organized and your equipment secure. The UWS Low Profile Crossover Toolbox will enhance the functionality of your truck bed without compromising the clearance you need to look through the back window.
Your UWS Toolbox and the items inside will not corrode from moisture, sun or dirty debris thanks to the MicroSeal gasket and the stainless steel lock handles. A connecting rod enclosure also prevents the locking system from jamming for a smooth operation. That smoothness is amplified with the self-opening lid that gently swings to 90 degrees for elevated convivence and sophistication.
The Crossover Toolbox is offered in a variety of fits to be a perfect match for your make and model. That customization also includes selecting either the Matte Black, Gloss Black or Aluminum finish. This toolbox comes equipped with two built-in trays including integrated screwdriver holders and a three-compartment sliding tray for quick access to smaller items. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the UWS Low Profile Crossover Tool Box, manufactured in the U.S. with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.