- Roll with the cool crowd by dropping in the most sought-after UWS pickup truck toolbox, the Standard Crossover Tool Box
- Lid opens to a full 90 degrees, and the foam-lined seal keeps out water and debris when closed
- Incorporates screwdriver holders, three-compartment sliding tray and two tool trays
- Robust, single-piece aluminum construction can withstand use and abuse
- Gas struts slowly close lid for optimal support when your arms are full
- Built in the U.S. with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Tools can wreak havoc on a truck bed liner, and sliding and shifting can also damage expensive equipment. Take to the road like a professional with the fashionable Standard Crossover Tool Box. Not only will your tools be securely stored and organized, but your investments will also stay protected from theft and deterioration from the elements.
Take advantage of the screwdriver holders, three-compartment sliding tray and two tool trays. The fully foamed lid features a MicroSeal gasket to block out dirt, dust and moisture. Open the lid of your Crossover Tool Box a full 90 degrees, and lightly tap the automated self-closing struts when your hands are full.
The built-tough, solid aluminum fabrication is designed to absorb the tossing of heavy tools, without compromising the ultimate protection against water and air leaks. Security is further enhanced with the two paddle-lock lift handles. A state-of-the-art enclosure prevents your stowed tools from obstructing the clean functionality of the lid. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the UWS Standard Crossover Tool Box, manufactured in the U.S. with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.