- Simplify your vehicle tool storage with the UWS Topside Truck Tool Box
- Interior components are safe from moisture thanks to MicroSeal gaskets
- Choose from a black or polished stainless steel finish
- Choose from a 48-inch, 60-inch and 72-inch lengths
- Rests on top of bed rails for easy access
- Can come with one or two doors
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Truck toolboxes are a great addition to your truck, but they're often installed in an irregular or awkward position to reach. Or, they end up taking up too much truck bed space. For contractors and handymen alike, vehicle toolboxes should be easy to access, which is why the UWS Topside Truck Tool Box should be your next truck accessory.
Perched atop your bed rails, the UWS Topside Tool Box is carefully positioned to maintain easy tool access without hindering the rest of your truck bed space. Your American-made toolbox is constructed of toughened, singe-piece aluminum and features stainless steel airport cables that'll secure the box in place. The lid is lined with MicroSeal gaskets to keep your cargo from water damage, so everything stays nice and dry.
Your toolbox handles are made of anti-rusting stainless steel and are able to open at a full 90-degree angle, enabling you to take tool storage and organization to the next level. Choose from a black or polished stainless steel finish, and a variety of length options. The UWS Topside Truck Tool Box is manufactured in the U.S. Each finish is supported by a 1-Year Warranty. The workmanship is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.