- Fill tires sized up to 31 inches by 10.5 inches, use air-powered equipment and expertly adjust your air suspension — all without leaving your vehicle
- Mounting hardware comes supplied and the temperature range it covers is from -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- Protects from overheating thanks to its integrated thermal overload sensor
- Direct gear drive motor with PTFE piston rings and stainless Steel valves
- The oil-free design enables installation in either direction
- 14-amp draw, 15% duty cycle at 100 PSI
- Gearless motor with direct gear drive
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
With the Viair 100 Series Compressor Kit, you can provide your vehicle with the most adaptability and convenience possible. The Viair 100 Series is up to the challenge of handling a wide variety of tasks, including the inflation and deflation of tires for off-roading, the on-the-fly adjustment of air suspension and the inflation of inner tubes for children.
The gearless direct drive motor is the component that serves as the Viair 100 Series beating heart. This motor has a duty cycle of 15% and can produce pressures of up to 130 PSI. It has a piston ring made of PTFE and valves made of stainless steel, both of which contribute to its exceptional resistance to grit and moisture. With the auto-reset thermal overload protection that comes standard on all Viair 100 Series products, you'll never have to worry about your equipment overheating. In addition, since it does not contain any oil, the Viair compressor you purchase may be installed in almost any location on your car, truck, minivan or SUV.
Each and every air compressor in the Viair 100 Series comes complete with all of the necessary installation hardware for your convenience. You can purchase the normal compressor that comes with a leader hose or one that has a mounting bracket in the form of an omega-shaped mounting bracket, a stylish Chrome finish and an inline check valve. NAPA proudly sells the Viair 100 Series Compressor Kit protected with a 1-Year Warranty.