- Combine your air compressor and air tank into a single unit when you have the state-of-the-art Viair Onboard Hookup Kit
- Included in this package are an automated pressure switch, a dash panel gauge with an illuminated display, 20 feet of wire, 20 feet of airline tubing, and all of the required mounting hardware
- Pressure ratings of 110-150 psi, 85-105 psi, or 90-120 psi are all available for this product
- You may operate your vehicle's ventilation system from inside the automobile itself
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
The Viair Onboard Air Connection Kit ensures that all components of your Viair air system are properly connected and functioning well. You will have complete control over your air system, including monitoring and maintenance of the pressure, straight from the dashboard for your convenience.
The Viair Kit incorporates all of the tubing and wiring necessary to connect the various components of your air system. In addition to that, it provides you with an illuminated dash panel gauge that you can use to monitor the pressure in your system. The panel gauge is equipped with an integrated power switch, allowing the driver to manage the compressor without ever leaving their seat.
The most crucial component of the kit is an automated pressure switch. This switch monitors the pressure in your tank and activates the compressor whenever the pressure drops below the set point. Select from 110-150 psi, 85 - 105 psi or the 90 - 120 psi pressure ranges. NAPA proudly sells the Viair Onboard Hookup Kit protected with a 1-Year Warranty.