- The Volant Cold Air Intake system is modified to fit the needs of your car or truck
- Options include a powerful Primo air filter or the extremely effective, self-sustaining Power Core filter
- Can be installed in under an hour from start to finish (may require additional customizations)
- Chrome Volant box lid allows filter accessibility without compromising style
- Improves efficiency through higher horsepower, torque, and gas mileage
- Ducts made from molded polyethylene allow fresh airflow
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Volant has taken the best properties of a functioning air intake system and improved them tenfold. Their Cold Air Intake system is an innovative solution for making sure dirt and debris don't damage your car's engine, as well as improving its efficiency. With this particular system, you're able to get up to 18 horsepower and 40 lbs. of torque, all while conquering even longer distances on a single tank of fuel. (It's common to see a 1 to 2 MPG improvement in fuel efficiency.)
A substantial duct offers boosted airflow thanks to the Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box. In under an hour, you can have your new system installed with nothing but tools you probably already have laying around the house. Choose from two system types: for enhanced performance with minimal upkeep, opt for the standard Primo filter that ensures high airflow, purification and cyclical cleansing every 35,000-50,000 miles. If you need more horsepower without the worry of constant repair, go for the oil-less PowerCore filter which guarantees 100,000 miles of effortless filtration.
NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Volant Cold Air Intake System. Volant supports this product with a 1-Year Warranty.