- Take your Jeep on a wild ride across creeks, streams and flowing rivers without fear of stalling in the pooled and puddled water
- Stylish polished aluminum front cover prevents dirt and leaf matter from traveling inside
- Fabricated from robust polyethylene to produce optimal airflow
- Tighten up the application using the provided marine-grade, stainless-steel clamps
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty
It’s a tall order to allow your Jeep to breathe underwater, but with the Volant Periscoop Snorkel, your engine gets all the air flow it needs, even as you forge a path across a flowing river. Upgrade the all-terrain capabilities of your off-road vehicle with this unstoppable add-on.
The Periscoop pulls cool, oxygenated air from the opening at the passenger-side roofline of your Jeep, and sends that air through the channel to your existing Volant Cold Air Intake. Engineered from high-quality, robust polyethylene, your Volant Snorkel delivers on its promise of clean, crisp, power-producing airflow. Nothing will get in the way with the flashy aluminum front cover that knocks back hazardous debris.
This system was created to align with your Volant CAI, although be prepared for some slight modifications for the best DIY installation. The marine-grade clamps are produced out of stainless steel for a firm grip, no matter how wet they get. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Volant Periscoop Snorkel with a 1-Year Warranty.