- With the Warn AXON Powersports Winch, you get formidable winching power on your vehicle's front end
- Choose the level of strength that works for you: 3,500 lbs., 4,500 lbs., or 5,500 lbs.
- Rope comes in either steel or synthetic material
- IP86 Waterproof rating so rust and corrosion are no issue
- Electrical components have a 3-Year Warranty
- Mechanical components have a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Anyone who enjoys using their vehicle for off-roading or rock crawling knows that it's important to have good, reliable retrieval equipment. Equipping your vehicle with a quality-made, solid winch is the best way to ensure you can always recover stuck vehicles. Not only can a winch help you get out of a bind, but it can also help your buddies. With a Warn AXON Powersports Winch, you can give your rig all the pulling strength it requires to keep the muddy fun going.
The groundbreaking MotacorTM system in your Warn AXON Powersports Winch uses a motor in concert with a contactor for a fast and simple installation and unmatched performance. For improved structural strength, this winch features a one-piece tie plate instead of tie bars. An upgraded clutch design based on four-wheel-drive hub locking provides incredible load-holding and braking control. The three-stage planet gear train ensures a dependable and consistently smooth action.
Depending on the size loads you plan on using your winch on, you can choose the weight limits that work for you: either 3,500 lbs., 4,500 lbs., or 5,500 lbs. This winch is water-resistant to IP68 so moisture buildup and corrosion are not a problem. It comes finished with a black powder coat and features stainless steel fasteners for the ultimate in corrosion protection. The rope your winch uses comes in a variety of lengths, and you have your choice of material: either steel rope or synthetic rope. The electrical components are covered by a 3-Year Warranty, while the mechanical components are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.