- With the Warn Drill Winch, you can use the power in your drill to tow
- Powered by your portable drill (not included)
- Minimized surface area with a 750 lbs. towing capability
- The free-spool clutch allows for quick and simple rigging
- Choose between steel or synthetic rope
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
Not all winch jobs require the biggest winch with the heaviest towing capacity in the world! Your Warn Drill Winch is made for all those smaller applications out there. When it comes to pulling small crafts like ATVs, you don't even need to connect the Warn Drill Winch to a power source in your truck. Any portable drill can power this pint-sized but powerful winch!
Using your winch is easy: simply connect your drill to your Warn Drill Winch instead of a drill bit and you're in business. Your winch has a small profile and is lightweight, making it extremely portable. It can handle pulling up to 750 pounds on a single rope, and when it's time to pack up, it won't take up a ton of space in your toolbox.
Warn has designed their free-spool clutch to make rigging set up quick and painless so you can get on with your life. The 50% increased pulling capacity, along with 33% rope capacity make this upgraded model the ideal option for light-duty towing. Choose from either steel or synthetic rope for your new winch. A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included with your purchase so you can have a small capacity winch option with you wherever you go.