- Get a winch that can handle any job with the Warn Heavyweight Series Winch
- Designed with thermometric indicator and LED remote to provide temperature feedback
- The heavy-duty carrier plates perform under severe conditions and heavy stress
- Works with Synthetic or Steel cable
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty on Electronics and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on Mechanics
If you have to install a winch, you know that things won't always go your way. In fact, you're more likely to utilize your winch when things are really tight and you're stuck somewhere. Set up your rig with the Warn Heavyweight Series Winch's unwavering dependability.
The full diagnostic capability of WARN thermometric technology is built into your Warn Heavyweight Series Winch, and you can view real-time feedback on the LED remote. To support heavy weights, high-strength carrier plates are combined with top-of-the-line cone brake holds and coated in a chip-resistant powder coat. Fast pulls from a high-speed motor give your line tremendous pulling power.
There are three types offered, each with the option of steel or synthetic rope. The mechanical elements are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, while the electronic components are covered by a 3-Year Limited Warranty.