Warn 9790/32720 fits the following vehicles:
- 1959-1996 Ford F-150
- 1977-1997 Ford F-250
- 1969-1991 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1969-1987 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 1966-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1969-1991 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1969-1987 GMC C/K Pickup
- 1969-1991 GMC Suburban
- 1969-1991 GMC Jimmy
- Maximize vehicle performance by getting down and dirty on rocky terrain when you install the Warn Standard Manual Locking Hubs
- Precisely designed hub body made to conquer pavement and potholes
- Durable 4140 steel clutch ring with inner drive gear
- Fits most 4WD vehicles
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Sold in pairs
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
A four-wheel drive isn't just a title; it's a way of life. You like trekking through the muddy uphill battles and unpaved roads, pushing your ride to its adventure limit. But when that limit is hit and your wheel hubs can't keep up, it'll be time to replace your assembly with the Warn Standard Manual Locking Hubs, so you can hit the road and forge your own path once again.
Your vehicle might be telling you it's time for a tune-up if you're hearing strange humming, clicking, grinding or even squealing. (Listen to your car!) If some of your tires are taking a harder hit than others or if you find your brakes faltering, that probably means your four-wheel drive needs some wheel hub maintenance. These Warn Manual Hubs are solid, precisely designed assemblies made to last. Manufactured right here in the U.S. and constructed with powerful 4140 stainless steel, your Warn Hubs are intended to act as factory replacements and will work with almost any four-wheel drive.
Get your vehicle back into adventure mode with a new wheel hub assembly that'll bear the brunt of your impressive and rugged travels. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Warn Standard Manual Hubs with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.