- With the Warn XD9000 Self Recovery Winch, the power to retrieve stranded vehicles is in your hands
- Powerful 12-Volt A 4.6 HP motor can pull up to 9,000 pounds
- Low profile design features a separate control pack that may be mounted almost anywhere on your vehicle
- Comes with 100 feet of 5/16-inch wire rope and roller fairlead
- Heavy grade powder coat finish resists corrosion
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The WARN XD9000 Self-Recovery Winch puts the power back in your hands with all strength and adaptability you want in a winch in a compact, convenient system. The low profile design combined with the independently-mounted control pack gives you the freedom to install it nearly anywhere.
Your WARN XD9000 features a powerful 4.6 horsepower Series Wound motor that packs a punch in a pint-sized package; it is capable of pulling 9000 pounds and is compatible with both 12 and 24-volt electrical systems. Together with its three-stage planetary gearing, you get steady, rapid line speeds and a powerful, dependable draw.
You will always be within pulling distance thanks to the 100 feet of high-strength 5/16-inch wire rope that comes with your WARN XD9000 Winch. Additionally, the winch includes a 12' wired switch remote that enables you to have full control from a safe distance.
Your low profile XD9000 Self-Recovery Winch ensures that recovering a stranded vehicle and getting back on the road takes far less time. It is proudly made in the USA by WARN, and your purchase comes with a Lifetime Warranty.