- With the Warn ZEON Winch, you get a sleek-looking, durable pulling-machine mounted to your rig that packs a superior draw capability
- Features an advanced epicyclic gear train and series-wound motor
- Choose the winch that best suits your needs: capacities of 8K, 10K, and 12K are available
- Muck-busting seals keep mud and dirt from building up in the housing
- Expanded drum diameter reduces rope wear
- IP68 Rating for weatherproofing
- Operates quietly and smoothly
- Protective Satin Black Powder Coating looks great
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty is included
Once mounted, your Warn ZEON Winch gives the front end of your rig an updated angular appeal that looks fantastic. While we all know that looks don't equal performance, this winch is the rare exception. Its unique pulling capability starts with its planetary or epicyclic gear system; like a planetary system, a series of gears called planet gears are mounted around a single central gear called the sun gear. These gear trains drive serious power because there are more teeth engaged in the drive load. It also features a series-wound DC motor that means years of dependable, quick, and quiet pulling!
Because everyone's pulling needs may differ, Warn makes the ZEON Winch in different grades. You can choose from the Warn ZEON 8 Winch that can tow up to 8,000 pounds, or the Zeon 10 which can tow up to 10,000 pounds, or go big with the Zeon 12 which can tow up to 12,000 pounds. You can choose to mount a convertible control pack either directly to the winch or elsewhere, allowing you to manage the winch remotely from the safety of your cab or a certain distance. The aluminum winch drum is lightweight, durable, and boasts an enlarged diameter which reduces rope wear.
All IP68 weatherproofing requirements have been met. The Satin Black Powder Coat protects your winch from degrading after exposure to the elements, and the stainless steel fasteners and a stainless steel clutch will remain rust-free year after year. Warn backs your winch with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.