- Always be prepared to pull through in any situation using the WeatherTech Kinetic Recovery Rope
- Scales in at 6-times lighter than Steel but equivalently tough
- Manufactured with hard-dipped ends to stop unraveling
- State-of-the-art double-loop soft shackle
- Engineered with 20% stretchability
- Rated for a weight up to 9,433 lbs.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Knowing that you have the tools to haul yourself away from danger or out of a pit is very important for any adventurer, rock crawler or standard driver trying to stay prepared. The WeatherTech Kinetic Recovery Rope is engineered with 20% stretchability and is 6-times lighter than Steel and does the job just as well.
The specially manufactured hard-dipped ends stop unraveling, and the state-of-the-art double-loop soft shackle ensures the strength you need. The rope is rated for a weight of up to 9,433 lbs. along with a minimum tensile strength of 28,300 lbs.
Weatherproof and built to last, the Recovery Rope is excellent in any humid, hot or freezing temperature and can withstand tough debris. NAPA proudly sells the USA-made WeatherTech Kinetic Recovery Rope protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.