- Score some bright, resistant and dependable light with the Westin EF2 LED Light Bar
- Choose from a large selection of lengths, such as 6 inches, 10 inches, 20 inches, 30 inches, 40 inches or 50 inches (spot or combo beams)
- GORE® pressure equalizing vent combines with jumbo heat sinks to prevent overheating
- Benefit from included tools to install the easy, bolt-in-place mount
- Sporting a 50,000+ hour life potential, and IP rated at 68
- Protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You might be trying to work at night in low light conditions, perhaps no light at all, or you may be looking for a shining combo beam. Discovering a beautiful light durable enough to brave rugged terrain, and light your path in all conditions, is achievable with the Westin EF2 LED Light Bar.
Constructed with Epistar 3-watt LED chips, strong 6063 extruded aluminum tubing and heat sink features that prevent overheating. The PWM heat control and GORE® pressure equalizing vent offer added protection to ensure peak performance. Relish in no ultraviolet leakage, while you enjoy nearly 6-years of constant use. Compared to many other market equivalents, the Westin Light Bar has a low amperage draw and provides sleekness and functionality. Engineered with a fine powder coat finish, rubber seal and non-scratch lenses, this LED Light Bar will suit your way of life.
Choose from various options ranging in size from 6-50 inches long. Quickly add quality illumination using an included pigtail harness, connector and a tool-free, bolt-on configuration. NAPA is proud to sell the Westin EF2 LED Light Bar, protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.