- Shield the frontend of your pickup truck from dents and scratches with the massive Westin HDX Grille Guard
- Engineered to incorporate uprights made from one single piece of welded steel, with robust rubber padding
- Fabricated from two-inch tubes, with a complete punch plate center grille and headlight caging
- Customized for your exact make and model; OE sensors will most likely be blocked
- Some modification might be necessary; install by directly bolting into factory-drilled holes in your original frame
- Choose either the Polished Stainless Steel finish (Lifetime Warranty) or the Black Powder Coat finish (3-Year Warranty)
Owners who take pride in their pickup trucks and SUVs don’t just want exterior accessories that look tough, they want those components to actually be tough too. Make a statement, and be ready for a big impact, with the Westin HDX Brush Guard.
Your Westin Grille Guard is constructed from two-inch tubes, which stretch around your headlights. The uprights are welded from a single piece of steel and are backed by rubber padding for added protection. Whether you're pushing back off-road debris, battling gravel roads or driving through never-ending construction zones, your front end will be prepared for everything.
Your HDX Guard is customized to perfectly align with your exact make and model. This makes installation a snap, utilizing existing holes in your OE frame. The bolt-on approach should require very limited drilling, if any at all. Go with the Black Powder Coat for a 3-Year Warranty, or upgrade to the Polished Stainless Steel for a Lifetime Warranty.