- Level up the way you ride using the sturdy Westin Pro-e Electric Running Boards
- Step deploys automatically when your door opens and retracts when it closes for your convenience
- Mounting hardware designed specifically for your vehicle
- Offers a weight capacity of 300 pounds on either side
- LED Lights brighten your step, keeping you safe when it's dark
- Finished in a sleek Black powder coat
- No drilling necessary
- Protected with a 5-Year Warranty
Westin Pro-e Electric Running Boards not only completely transform your ride's step but also offer a sleek rocker panel protecter for your vehicle. This gives you the best of both worlds. Open the door, and watch as the side steps automatically extend, making both entering and exiting the vehicle a breeze. After you have closed the door, observe how each board retracts into its low-profile driving position smoothly and seamlessly.
The Westin Running Boards have been crafted with perfection in mind and come outfitted with not just one but two waterproof motors, each with an IP68 rating. This gives you the ability to conquer any inclement weather condition with assurance. The integrated LED lights improve visibility and safety on the surface of your step, come manufactured using durable metal, and measures 6 inches wide and 6 inches deep. When you step up to these boards, you can do so with peace of mind knowing that each side can support a weight capacity of up to 300 pounds.
The corrosion-resistant Aluminum will endure the test of time and comes engineered to last. To top it all off, the boards have a sleek and textured Black powder coat finish, which adds to their impressive aesthetic appeal and ensures that they are easily distinguishable from the rest of the crowd. NAPA proudly sells the Westin Pro-e Electric Running Boards protected with a 5-Year Warranty.