- You can satisfy all of your requirements for air pressure with the help of the onboard air system provided by the Wolo Air Rage Air Compressor
- Kit contains all necessary mounting hardware, a high-pressure hose that is 10 feet long and a coiled filler line that is 20 feet long
- When the tank is installed on the compressor, the dimensions are as follows: L 20-1/2 inches x W 8-1/2 inches x H 17-1/2 inches
- Ideal for suspension systems, air horns, air-powered equipment and many more applications
- 5-gallon storage container that has been coated Black to prevent corrosion
- Oil-less and maintenance-free design
- Moisture and dust resistance
- Protected with a 1-Year Warranty
Your suspension relies on you getting adequate air, much like when a scuba diver dives; oxygen is essential to both of their jobs! The Wolo Air Rage Air Compressor has a tank that can hold a whopping 5 gallons of air, providing you with all the necessary air. This compressor is ideal for a wide variety of applications beyond only suspension, including railway horns, air-locking differentials and even light-duty pneumatic power tools.
The compressor's duty cycle may approach 100% thanks to the cooling fins, and practically all vibration is eliminated because of the thick rubber bushing affixed to the base. In addition, this compressor has an integrated pressure switch, pressure gauge and relief valve, in addition to a water drain that can be operated manually. In order to avoid rust and corrosion, the tank has a stunning Black paint job and Steel mounting brackets that have been welded directly onto it.
The Wolo Compressor ships with the compressor and tank already fastened together for your convenience. Nevertheless, owing to an extended-length stainless Steel high-pressure line, the compressor and tank may be detached from one another and rearranged as desired. The Air Rage is a comprehensive onboard air system, which means that it comes with all of the components required for a quick and competent installation. NAPA proudly sells the Wolo Air Rage Air Compressor, protected with a 1-Year Warranty.