- Warn nearby drivers and pedestrians that you are backing up with the Wolo Back-Up Alarm
- Choose either the consistent 112-decibel option or the auto-adjusted model with a range of 98-112 decibels
- Emit a series of loud beeps when putting your vehicle in reverse
- Ideal safety feature for any commercial job site
- Epoxy seal keeps out dirt and dust
- Simple mount-on design
Make way. Coming through. Beep, beep, beep. Tell other drivers, work crews and pedestrians that you and your load is rolling back. Wolo Back-Up Alarm’s advanced, commercial-grade sound technology will blast a warning every time you shift into reverse.
Your 12-decibel Wolo Heavy Duty Back-Up Alarm will cut through sharp noise interference, like construction tools used for drilling and grinding, and can be heard over even the most intense traffic. Advance to next-level ingenuity with the Wolo Intelligent Back-Up Alarm, which adjusts down to as low as 98 decibels when ambient noise is at a minimum.
This system is encapsulated in a robust plastic casing and sealed with epoxy to guard against sand, dust, dirt and debris. Installation is painless utilizing the provided mounting bracket. All models of this alarm meet all OSHA requirements. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to offer the Wolo Back-Up Alarm.