- The Wolo Chief Truck Air Horn clears the way, emitting a loud noise of 125 decibels to warn traffic and pedestrians
- Crafted for emergency vehicles
- Features an impressive triple chrome-plated brass trumpet
- Chrome-plated metal front pedestal reduces vibrations at high speeds
- Offers a simple installation
- Measures 28 inches by 6 inches by 6-1/8 inches
It's necessary for firefighters and EMTs to have an unimpeded path to the location of an emergency, and sometimes other drivers and pedestrians need to be alerted. With the Wolo Chief Truck Air Horn, a burst of sound declares your presence to pedestrians and other drivers.
Designed with firetrucks in mind, this air horn can withstand the rigors of daily emergencies. The Wolo Chief Truck Air Horn has an attractive chrome plated trumpet capable of emitting sounds of up to 125 db. The solid front pedestal is crafted from heavy-duty materials and designed to minimize vibrations at high speeds. It's also chrome-plated for an attractive, completed look. This emergency air horn also comes with a hose and all of the mounting gear you'll need to install it on your car, truck or SUV.
This horn is compatible with the Wolo Turbo Tank and Compressor and requires an onboard air supply. The dimensions of this emergency air trumpet are 28" X 6" X 6 1/8".