- The Wolo Silver Streak Express Truck Horn blasts away the competition with its machined locomotive sound
- Pairs perfectly with a Wolo Turbo Tank and Compressor, or choose a Direct Drive Compressor to supplement the lack of an on-board air system
- Gives off 125 decibels with an existing air system or 119 decibels without
- Long-lasting durability from the all-metal fabrication
- Trumpets feature a lasting triple-chrome plating
- Install using the inlet hose and provided stainless steel hardware
When you want your heavy-duty truck or on-the-move RV to sound like a locomotive engine, you need the Wolo Silver Streak Express Truck Air Horn. The Silver Streak Express blows away the puny sound of your original factory horn. Plus, the sharp, shiny looks of this horn also attract the right kind of attention.
The all-metal trumpets of this horn feature a brilliant triple-chrome plating. They're also designed to stand against icy freezing conditions and hot sunny weather. The Wolo Truck Air Horn is 14.5 inches long by 7 inches wide by 5 inches high. Get the option that works best for you, with or without an existing air system.
All the necessary mounting hardware is included and engineered from Stainless Steel. The incorporated pedestal is robust enough to mitigate most clatter and road noise. The simple installation includes connecting the provided inlet hose, and of course, giving the horn a nice, healthy test honk.