Product Video Gallery
Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
Premium Engineered Friction Formulations: Adaptive One truck and SUV disc brake pads are now formulated with Kevlar pulp allowing for enhanced stopping power and higher resistance to heat. Formulated with your vehicle's weight and towing capability in mind, these pads are the best aftermarket solution for you truck or SUV.
- NRS Backing Plates, Where Available For Reduced Noise and Reduction In The Potential For Plate To Friction Separation.
- Friction Under-Layer Provides Noise Dampening and Heat Shield.
- Radial Slots with Beveled Edges Improves Friction To Rotor Contact.
- Abutment Clips Made Of Anti-Corrosion Treated Steel and Rubber Coated, Where Available.
- Formulated with Kevlar pulp for enhanced stopping power. DuPont and Kevlar are trademarks or registered trademarks of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company used under license by Genuine Parts Company.
|Friction Material Composition||Ceramic|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||No|
|Friction Material Attachment||Integrally Molded|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Sub Brand||Adaptive One Truck and SUV|
|Anti Squeal Shim Included||Yes|
|Contents||1 Set Of 4 Pads|
|Abutment Clip Included||Yes|