Features & Benefits
|Warranty Available for Download|
GEARWRENCH® is a premier mechanics hand tool brand, offering products that are designed and manufactured to meet the tough requirements of Professional Automotive Technicians and Industrial users. Since the launch of its original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996, the GEARWRENCH® brand has continuously led the industry with breakthroughs in wrenches, ratchets, sockets, and specialty tools. The GEARWRENCH® product range now has over 4,800 SKUs, offering a complete line of tools for Automotive and Industrial users. It includes ratcheting wrenches, 90-tooth and 120-position ratchets, sockets, torque wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, pry bars, striking tools, and automotive specialty tools, and has recently added tool storage, lighting, and shop assist equipment.
- inTire Treadin Rubber Cover to Head, Lock Ring and Handle provides cushioning effect to reduce fatigue and tool damage
- Helps Prevent Warping of brake rotors caused by over-torquing
- Use for Checking Wheel Lug Nuts to ensure manufacturer recommended Torque Value
- Accurate in Clockwise Direction +/- 3% from 20% to 100% of full scale
- 32-Tooth Ratchet Mechanism with an 11 degree swing arc
- Pull Adjustment Collar for Easy and Quick Torque Setting Changes
- CLICK HERE to visit our brand page and learn more about our products.
|Maximum Torque||250 ft lb|
|Torque Wrench Type||Adjustable,Micrometer|
|Minimum Torque||30 ft lb|