Product Video Gallery
NAPA - NAPA Proformer Battery
NAPA knows it is critical that you get the most out of your investment in a new car battery. The high-quality construction of the NAPA Proformer Battery is designed to outperform the competition. The convenient, maintenance-free cover prevents hazardous acid spills, which can diminish your battery life due to corrosion. Your replacement battery is expertly crafted to retain its maintenance-free performance and ensures minimum gassing. It will slide right in with no vent cap or hold-down interference, compared to other batteries that have these raised surfaces.
The NAPA Proformer Series is guaranteed to deliver the power you need, at a price you want. Rely on the Proformer’s robust starting and reserve capacity, even in extreme cold weather. The reinforced design prevents shorts and maximizes energy storage. The strong posts and durable internal construction resist vibration damage and loss of performance.
Take advantage of our 1-Year Free Replacement Warranty. The NAPA Proformer Battery is proudly made in the United States. NAPA AUTO PARTS is your one-stop-shop for trusted, long-lasting auto batteries.
Features & Benefits
Ample Power For Most Applications. Computer-Controlled Manufacturing Assures Quality & Long Life. Deep Pocket Envelope Separators Prevent Shorts For More Power. Forged Terminal Bushings & Demineralized Electrolyte Help Ensure Long Battery Life.
- Ample starting and reserve capacity power for most applications.
- Calcium-calcium alloy provides minimal water loss and very little gassing ensuring a truly maintenance-free battery with plenty of starting power.
- Handles included for convenient installation and transportation.
- Utilizes advanced engineering and computer-aided manufacturing in providing a flush cover design that allows the battery to fit into the vehicle with no hold-down or vent cap interference.
- Flush cover design eliminates the danger of harmful acid spills and loose vent plugs to keep battery top dry and corrosion-free.
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Reserve Capacity||95 min|
|Battery Terminal Type||DIN|
|Manufacturer Part Number||548MF|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. 48|
|Cranking Amperage||755 A|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||615 CCA|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Warranty Code||18 Months Free Replacement|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Manufacturer||East Penn or Clarios|