Product Video Gallery
NAPA - NAPA Legend Professional Battery
The advanced features and trusted reliability of NAPA replacement batteries are what legends are based on. NAPA Legend batteries can be a perfect match for sedans, hatchbacks, crossovers, SUVs and standard pickup trucks. Your new, modern, maintenance-free automotive battery will deliver years of dependable service. This high-powered battery is made in the United States.
The NAPA Legend Professional Battery features optimal starting power and a high reserve capacity for emergency power, as well as for running interior and exterior accessories. The reinforced internal components ensure top-level performance day in and day out. And the flush cover design, which eliminates wobbly vent plugs and hazardous acid spills, stays dry to stop corrosion before it starts.
NAPA knows how to make a car or truck battery replacement easy. Quickly install using the incorporated handles to slide into place. And take advantage of our nationwide 2-Year Free Replacement Warranty on all NAPA Legend Professional batteries. Don’t forget to order your battery accessories, like battery hold down straps, caps, covers, boxes and bolts.
Features & Benefits
Designed To Meet Power, Configuration, & Venting Requirements Of Strict OEM Standards. Maintenance-Free Delivers Maximum Starting Power w/o Adding Water. Deep Pocket Envelope Separators Prevent Shorts For More Power & Longer Battery Life.
- Designed to meet power, configuration, and venting requirements of strict OEM standards.
- Calcium-calcium alloy provides minimal water loss and very little gassing ensuring a truly maintenance-free battery with plenty of starting power.
- Provides an exact fit for import vehicles, and domestic vehicles as well.
- Convenient, non-obtrusive fold-down handles provide ease of transport and installation.
- High reserve capacity provides power for accessories, computers, and emergency needs.
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Reserve Capacity||190 min|
|Battery Terminal Type||DIN|
|Manufacturer Part Number||695RMF|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. 95R|
|Sub Brand||The Legend Professional|
|Cranking Amperage||1045 A|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||850 CCA|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Warranty Code||24 Months Free Replacement|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Manufacturer||East Penn or Clarios|