NAPA - NAPA Emergency Battery
Because emergency vehicles are larger and often use a wide array of electronics, operators need a specialized automotive battery that can provide enough power. The NAPA Emergency Battery is uniquely designed to meet serious demands like high engine temperatures.
Each of these NAPA emergency vehicle batteries is subjected to more than 300 quality control tests to ensure it’s ready for severe service. The deep pocket envelope separators are developed with narrow ribs to protect internal components and avoid shorting.
The optimized full-frame power plates conduct power directly to the lug, ensuring minimal resistance and higher cranking amps. Your 12-volt maintenance-free battery is manufactured by our supplier based in the U.S. and backed by a 6-Month Free Replacement Warranty.
Features & Benefits
High Quality Design Handles Demanding Emergency Vehicle Use. Tested For Performance w/ Over 250 Quality Control Checks. Added Electrolyte Reservoir Retards Plate Dry Out For Extended Maintenance-Free Service. Flush Cover Fits Under OE Heat Shields.
- Batteries are specially designed to handle the demanding needs of emergency vehicles with high under-hood temperatures and severe service situations.
- Deep-pocket narrow-rib envelope separators protect the grids helping to prevent shorts for longer life.
- Handles included for convenient installation and transportation.
- Cover fits under OE heat shields.
- Full-frame optimized power plates avoid sharp wires poking through separators and directs the power strait to the lug for low resistance and higher cranking amps.
|Negative Terminal Location||Side Right|
|Reserve Capacity||115 min|
|Battery Terminal Type||DUAL TERMINAL|
|Manufacturer Part Number||778DT|
|BCI Group Size||BCI No. 34,BCI No. 78|
|Cranking Amperage||985 A|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||800 CCA|
|Wet or Dry||Wet|
|Contents||(1) Battery Assembly|
|Warranty Code||6 Months Free Replacement|
|Positive Terminal Location||Side Left|
|Manufacturer||East Penn or Clarios|